Compute the scale for the normal distribution
to see how the data looks
- You now how the ability to
- compute a normal distribution score, x, given the desired z-score, mean, and standard deviation,
- compute a standard normal score, z, given the desired x-score, mean, and standard deviation,
- create a number line scale to get an good idea how the data is distributed,
- compute an exact probability for numbers that happen to fall on certain scale, standard deviation, values.
- Now on to the problems.