- Add Color
- To A Regular Display
- This is a stardard analysis of student performance, but with color added as described above.
- Note that because it is a multiple guess test, there is no partial credit indicated.
- Clearly illustrated is one perfect paper and class-wide poor performance on questions
22 and 33. It is hard to see any other trends.
- To A Sorted Display
- A more useful analysis sorts:
- best student performance on the left
- best mastered material on the bottom.
- It is very easy to see that questions other than 22 and 33 were problematic, and that
11, 29, 2, and 27 were mastered by everyone.