The Metric System According to milli meter
This is an ADULT introduction to the metric system, objectives below. This material must be
edited for younger audiences.
Each graphic may be enlarged with a click on the graphic and, when printed
with a browser produces a graphic large enough for use on an overhead projector in a
- An Introduction to the Metric System
- Cite at least 2 metric history facts.
- Define the prefixes milli, centi, and kilo.
- List at least 4 different metric units and what each measures.
- Meters and Liters and Grams, Oh, My
- Explain how the liter and cubic decimeter relate.
- Explain what a kilogram is.
- Explain why 1000 mL = 1000 cm3
- Explain why 1 mL = 1 cm3