Agnes, Teacher (Scribe in the House of Life)Survey About My Use of Phrases
© March 2019, A. Azzolino
- Dear Student,
- As a break from math content, I frequently ask the students what they think about what I plan to do in class or on tests.
- I mentioned I was thinking about my routine revision of the "First Day Letter" and putting a list of what is on the final exam on it. One student requested I give that list to them also.
- I started it on Thursday using the list in the precalc letter as a starting point.
- We also discussed listing things I said often in class and ALL THESE PHRASES WERE MENTIONED.
Ivan texted me thorugh the math.htm page. MUCH THANKS TO IVAN for his work!
- This page is how I'd like to get your feedback on whether:
- a. the phrase is ok as is,
- b. replace the phrase with ...
- c. don't use this phrase, but I do not know with what should be replaced.
- The Phrase Survey:
Thanks for your input.